fbpx

COVIDUPDATE

COVID-19 UPDATES & RESTRICTIONS

Current Rules & Restrictions that apply to Collegians venues as of 5pm 17th March 2021.

SIGN-IN PROCESS

In accordance to the NSW Health Order from Friday 1st January Collegians is required to make the following adjustments to their sign in process:

In addition to our regular sign-in process all staff, members, guests & contractors will be required to sign in through the Service NSW app.

We recommend that all Staff Members & Visitors to any Collegians venues download the Service NSW app.

Once the app. is downloaded and you login with your Service NSW account details checking in is as easy as:

1. In the app, select ‘COVID Safe Check-in’
  2. Follow the prompts
  3. Show a staff member that you’ve signed in.

DON’T HAVE A SERVICE NSW ACCOUNT?

Visit https://account.service.nsw.gov.au/ and you will have the opportunity to create an account.

DON’T HAVE A COMPATIBLE PHONE?

If your phone isn’t compatible with the Service NSW app. please see one of our friendly staff and check-in using the Service NSW Guests Sign in available within each of our venues.

PLEASE NOTE:

You will still be required to sign in as a guest or member at any of our venues through our Infosign Terminals. The Service NSW is an additional step to ensure we’re helping keep our community safe.

HELP US KEEP YOU SAFE

We are working towards keeping our community safe and ask that you assist us by following the direction of our Duty Managers & staff.

If you should have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

We thank you in advance for your assistance in remaining compliant during these challenging times.

CURRENT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE:

CURRENT RESTRICTIONS STILL APPLY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:

• Capacity limits apply based on maximum of 1 person per 2m2
  • 1 person per 2min outdoor areas
  • 1 person per 2m2 in indoor areas
  • Sanitise your hands upon entry into the venue, sanitisation unit are available at various locations through all Collegians venues.
  • In indoor areas, as of 5pm Wednesday 17th March patrons are now allowed to stand while consuming alcohol.
  • 1.5m distancing still applies & co-mingling is t0 be minimised.

For further information, and up to date information on COVID-19 please refer to nsw.gov.au/covid-19.

Covid-19 safety plan are available within each venue.