COVID SAFE CHECK-IN
Current Rules & Restrictions that apply to Collegians venues from Monday 11th October 2021.
HELP US KEEP YOU SAFE
We continue to work to ensure our community remains safe and ask that you assist us by following the direction of our managers & staff.
If you should have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
We thank you in advance for your assistance to ensure we continue to comply during these challenging times.
CURRENT RESTRICTIONS STILL APPLY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- All staff are double vaccinated
- All members & guests must be fully vaccinated upon entry to the club & show a valid Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Capacity limits apply based on maximum of:
- 1 person per 2m2 in outdoor areas
- 1 person per 4m2 in indoor areas
- Sanitise your hands upon entry into the venue, sanitisation unit are available at various locations through all Collegians venues.
- Masks must be worn upon entry into the club, and all times while indoors (except when eating or drinking). Masks are not required outdoors.
- In indoor areas, patrons must remain seated at all times.
- 1.5m distancing still applies & co-mingling is to be minimised.
For further information, and up to date information on COVID-19 please refer to nsw.gov.au/covid-19.
Covid-19 safety plan are available within each venue.