Purchase any product at Collegians for your chance to win $7777 + plus more!

Our Lucky 7's Cash Draw is our members only promotion that is running from 17th July till 21st September, 2017, where it will be drawn at Collegians Wollongong at 7:30pm.
Winners that are drawn must be present at either Collegians Wollongong, Collegians Balgownie, Collegians Port Kembla Leagues Club or Red Dog on the Green when the draw is commencing. 

To gain an entry to our Lucky 7's cash draw you can make any purchase in any of our Collegians clubs- whether it be food, beverage, gift shoppe or bottle shop during our promotion period. All you need to do is swipe your membership card during the transaction to receive a one ticket entry to place in the ticket barrel.

PRIZES

14 X $777 - Each winner will have the chance to roll the dice to double their money.

14 x $777 - Each winner will have the chance to roll the dice to triple their money.

Main Prize $7777 with the chance to double your money!

BARREL COLLECTION

Be sure not to leave it to the last minute to place your entry tickets in the barrel as the barrels are taken from each venue prior to the 7:30pm commencement of the cash draw. The cut off times for placing your tickets at each venue on 21st September, 2017 are as follows:

Collegians Port Kembla Leagues Club: 5:30pm

Red Dog on the Green: 6:00pm

Collegians Balgownie: 6:30pm

The winners will be drawn from the barrel at Collegians Wollongong where all entry tickets will be placed.

TERMS & CONIDTIONS

Winners will be required to produce proof of identification when they claim their prize.

Prize winners will be given 4 minutes to claim their prize once an announcement is made.

Terms & Conditions

Copyright © 2017, All rights reserved.