All you have to do is make a purchase at any of our clubs!

Our Double Your Dollars Cash Draw is our members only promotion that is running from 1st May till 29th June, 2017 where it will be drawn at Collegians Wollongong at 7:30pm.

Winners that are drawn must be present at either Collegians Wollongong, Collegians Balgownie, Collegians Port Kembla or Red Dog on the Green when the draw is commencing. 

To gain an entry to our Double Your Dollars you can make any purchase in any of our Collegians clubs- whether it be food, beverage, gift shoppe or bottle shop during our promotion period. All you need to do is swipe your membership card during the transaction to receive a one ticket entry to place in the ticket barrel.

PRIZES

Winners drawn will receive a $500 cash prize with the chance to win an extra $500 by selecting redor black. If they pick the correct colour they win an extra $500 ($1000 cash prize total win), if they pick the incorrect colour they ONLY win the original $500. This continues until the prize pool of $10,000 is reached.

If the prize pool reaches $9500 and the next winner is drawn they receive the $500, but do not get the chance for another $500.

Major prize draw of $5000 will be drawn after the $10,000 pool has been claimed. The winner of the $5000 also has the opportunity to win an extra $5000 by selecting red or black.

If they pick the correct colour they win an extra $5000 ($10,000 cash prize total win), they they pick the incorrect colour they ONLY win the original $5000.

Total prize pool is minimum $15,000 total prize pool maximum is $20,000.

BARREL COLLECTION

Be sure not to leave it to the last minute to place your entry tickets in the barrel as the barrels are taken from each venue prior to the 7:30pm commencement of the cash draw. The cut off times for placing your tickets at each venue on 29th June are as follows:

Collegians Port Kembla Leagues Club: 6:00pm

Red Dog on the Green: 5:30pm

Collegians Balgownie: 6:00pm

The winners will be drawn from the barrel at Collegians Wollongong where all entry tickets will be placed.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Winner will be required to produce proof of identification when they claim their prize.

Prize winners will be given 4 minutes to claim their prize once an announcement is made.

Terms & Conditions

Copyright © 2017, All rights reserved.