fbpx

Sports & PerformanceCentre

Collegians Sports & Performance Centre in association with BaiMed Performance is located within the grounds of the current Collegians Sports Stadium in Figtree, the Collegians Sports & Performance Centre is a first for any Leagues Club within the Greater Illawarra Region.

The aim of the Sports & Performance Centre is to offer a sporting development program that would provide a platform to help young athletes, including Collegians Junior Rugby League players, learn the fundamental on how they, at this opportune age, can develop & achieve their sporting goals.

Utilising the knowledge, expertise & specialised staff BaiMed Performance has to offer has enabled us to open a state of the art Sports & Performance Centre not yet available within the Illawarra.

The partnership between both BaiMed & Collegians has brought two like-minded & community focused organisations together to enable each business to lean off the other provide the Greater Illawarra community with a Sports & Performance Centre that would not have otherwise been possible.

The Centre which plans to open its doors in early August 2018 with the aim to offer performance programs to not only the Collegians Junior Footballers but the greater sporting community within the Illawarra as well. With the overall goal to provide individuals & teams access to specialised programs that will help teach each person the skills & techniques that will enable them to become stronger, faster, fitter & overall improve their performance in their chosen sport.

Contact Us

147 The Avenue
Figtree, NSW, 2525

P: (02) 4229 8341
E: marketing@collegians.com.au

More Information

BAIMED Performance

Services