To renew your membership online please follow these steps:

1. Review the Terms & Conditions
  2. Fill out the details below and select your membership renewal options, all fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
  3. Click on the "Submit and Go To Payment" button. Your details will be emailed to us and you will be transfered to our secure online payment provider.
  4. Check the order information and enter your credit card details to pay for your membership renewal. We accept payment by VISA or Mastercard.
  5. Once payment is complete you will be returned back to the Collegians website. Check for the confirmation message that payment was successful.

Your membership will only be renewed once we have confirmed that payment was received. If you have any trouble filling out the form below or making your payment please contact us.

Please note: You are only able to renew your membership at a maximum of 6 months past your membership card expiry date - please call 02 4229 7711 for more information. 

Please allow 5-10 working days for your card to arrive in the mail or 3-5 working days for collection at the selected club.

First time Aged Pensioner renewals will be held for collection & confirmation of a Seniors Card. If this is your first time renewing as an Aged Pensioner, please select where you would prefer to pick up your card.

Privacy, Security & Refund Policy

For your privacy and security Collegians refers all credit card transactions to ANZ's secure internet payment service which provides the latest in encryption technology and will never be disclosed to Collegians. Prices displayed and payment processing is done in Australian Dollars (AUD). Click HERE to view Collegians Rugby League Football Clubs Privacy Policy.

Please choose carefully as refunds are not given.

Copyright © 2017, All rights reserved.